Goal + Target + Strategies + Interaction + Identify = Success in Social Media + Up your Brand + Generate a Sell
iVory Web Design getting tons of inquiries for digital marketing every day, so we have decided to provide basic digital marketing guideline to our user’s. It’s a total 10 part of social media guideline and will post one by one on every week.
Ask few questions to you before start a social media activities or finding a digital marketing agency:
- Why is social media necessary for your business?
- What goal is in social media marketing?
- What are your target audience / industries?
- What are your strategies for interact with people
- Best time to post or share
- Content strategies
- Identify the right person and start engaging them with your company brand
- Group discussion
- Is your website user-friendly?
- Do you have a blog on your website? Or are you using Free WordPress blog or Google blog?
How to start Social Media Marketing?
- Identify your social media marketing budget
- Identify your location
- Create industry specific content
- Company introduction
- Product or Services information
- Client testimonials
- Start an analysis of social market
- Keyword Research
- Local business registration in Google+
- Time allocation
Step 1: Start with FaceBook for 3 weeks:
- Create your FaceBook business page
- Create profile image with proper call to action
- Follow the target audience
- Interact with target audience in their post or discussion
- Post a relevant content with proper image
- Highlight your website in your post
- Highlight your keywords in your post
- We suggest you add at least 2-3 new post every day
- We suggest you to share and follow the respective person
- Don’t invest money in advertising
Step2: Analysis of FaceBook
- Start engagement after 1st week
- You need to analysis of your target keyword every week
- Find the best time to post
- You need to target at least 100+ likes and 250+ industries, specific users
Step 3: Start with LinkedIn for 4 weeks
- Create your LinkedIn profile page
- Add your skill into it
- Create your company profile page
- Join the group
- Connect with respective people
- Post at least 1 activity daily basis
- Interact with people’s activity
Step 4: Analysis of LinkedIn
- You can also connect your Twitter account with LinkedIn so it will sync.
- Analysis of target people – check their engagement with LinkedIn, check their post, check their connections and groups
- You can target at least 200+ target industries people
Step 5: FaceBook & LinkedIn Groups after 6-7 weeks
- Start a conversation with group and highlight your products or services
If you need any assistance regarding Digital Marketing or Social Media Marketing Strategies then free feel to call us or contact us.