If you are geared up to brand yourself or your company, you need to have a clear understanding of what developing a brand identity design actually involves before you really get started.
A branding means creating a brand. It is a process which involves, positioning your company or product in the market (domestic or international), design a brand strategy (how you will reach your goals), creating your identity, designing company corporate identity or product identity, define brand messaging, and setting brand standards (how you keep your brand consistent and strong).
Brand Design Steps:
- Brand Research and Analysis
- Unique Trademark
- Logo Identity
- Brochure Design
- Marketing Material
- Business Card Design
- Letterhead Design
- Cover Design
- Flyer Design
- Billboard Design
- Hoarding Design
- News paper ads
- Magazine ads
- Label Design
- Catalogue Design
- Literates Design
- Stall Exhibition
- Package Design
- Website design
- Digital Marketing
- Mobile Application
You can also check our brand design case studies at Brand Design Case Studies
Goal + Target + Strategies + Interaction + Identify = Success in Social Media + Up your Brand + Generate a Sell
iVory Web Design getting a tons of inquiries for digital marketing every day, so we have decided to provide basic digital marketing guideline to our users. Its a total 10 part of social media guideline and will post one by one on every week.
Ask few questions to you before start a social media activities or finding a digital marketing agency:
- Why social media is necessary for your business?
- What is goal in social media marketing?
- What are your target audience / industries?
- What is your strategies for interact with people
- Best time to post or share
- Content strategies
- Identify the right person and start engaging them with your company brand
- Group discussion
- Is your website user friendly?
- Do you have a blog in your website? Or are you using Free WordPress blog or ?
- Identify your social media marketing budget
- Identify your location
- Create industry specific content
- Company introduction
- Product or Services information
- Client testimonials
- Start a analysis of social market
- Keyword Research
- Local business registration in Google+
- Time allocation
Step 1: Start with FaceBook for 3 weeks:
- Create your FaceBook business page
- Create profile image with proper call to action
- Follow the target audience
- Interact with target audience in their post or discussion
- Post a relevant content with proper image
- Highlight your website in your post
- Highlight your keywords in your post
- We suggest you to add at least 2-3 new post every day
- We suggest you to share and follow the respective person
- Don’t invest money in advertising
Step2: Analysis of FaceBook
- Start engagement after 1st week
- You need to analysis of your target keyword every week
- Find a best time to post
- You need to target at least 100+ likes and 250+ industries specific users
Step 3: Start with LinkedIn for 4 weeks
- Create your LinkedIn profile page
- Add your skill in to it
- Create your company profile page
- Join the group
- Connect with respective people
- Post at least 1 activity daily basis
- Interact with peoples activity
Step 4: Analysis of LinkedIn
- You can also connect your Twitter account with LinkedIn so it will sync.
- Analysis of target people check their engagement with LinkedIn, check their post, check their connections and groups
- You can target at least 200+ target industries people
Step 5: FaceBook & LinkedIn Groups after 6-7 weeks
- Start a conversation with group and highlight your products or services
If you need any assistance regarding Digital Marketing or Social Media Marketing Strategies then free feel to call us at India – 91.792.762.2039, USA – (480) 409-1416 and UK – +44 (0) 203 290 4456 or email us at [email protected]
You can also Download PDF version -Part I – Get success in Social Media Marketing Strategies
What is digital marketing?
In general terms, digital marketing is the promotion of company products, company services or brand using one or more of the various digital channels, such as email marketing, smart phones, social networks, SMS marketing, calling , etc.
What is local marketing or traditional marketing?
The local or traditional marketing is the promotion of company products, company services or brand using one or more of the various media like printing, television, radio and personal meeting.
The digital marketing and local marketing is share similar objective to attract customers and make your company brand value.
Benefit of digital marketing v/s local marketing
- It is cost effective
- It is start with the strategies and can measure everything online
- Easily setup engagement with the target users/customers/clients
- You can analysis the result anytime and make your decision
- Its a long term planning so proper strategies gives desire results in future as well
- Social media strategies and planning also gives a proper results
Why Digital marketing is important?
- Your potential customer / client can try to get your information online
- Your digital presence convey a proper message to your potential customer / clients
- You can get more customers / clients visibilities online
- You can spread the products or services awareness using your social channel
- You can build a strong customers / clients relations online
- Over the time your sales is boost using effective strategies
Based on our research and analysis of customers / clients for Digital Marketing Essential:
- 74% people said that they can interact with the companies after review their website and FaceBook page.
- 46% people said that they can interact with the companys products and services after checking the reviews.
- 21% people said that we always check the companies local presence using the some references and then interact
- 85% people said that we can check the companies establishment years with the clients portfolio and then interact
- 89% people said that we can always work to with the well-known company.