Today, we are writing a post because we are getting a dozen of website design inquiries and almost every client asks a mobile version of their website and we explain them a fundamental of responsive website design.
What is Responsive Website Design and Development?
Responsive Web design is the fundamental approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior based on screen size (different desktop screen sizes, mobile and table view), platform (Windows, Linux and Mac) and orientation (mobile views). For example, as the user switches from their desktop to an iPhone or Android mobile, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution per screen size. In other words, the website should have the code or technology to automatically respond to the user’s preferences.
The purpose of responsive website design is to have single website, but with different elements that respond differently when viewed on different devices of different sizes.
Why Small Businesses Need to Switch to Responsive Website Design
1) Reach more customer
There are many studies that have come out since early last two years (2015) showing the dramatic rise in the number of people who use their mobile devices and tablets for all their daily online activities (online bill payment, social networking, shopping, researching, searching on google and msn). If your website is device friendly then you can benefit out that.
2) Responsive websites load faster and offer a consistent design for all the devices
3) Responsive Website Design and Development have a one website to maintain and one set of code
iVory Branding Agency helps to make your #brand more valuable
- Our process start from Brand Research and Analysis
- We understand your requirement and provide you best branding strategies
- We love to make your brand more valuable through our branding strategies and creative ideas
- We work with you as a your internal team and provide you best branding solutions
- iVory is a well-known branding agency in India who providing all in one solutions under one roof; which includes branding, advertising, corporate branding, website design and mobile application
4) You can get an SEO benefit from responsive website design
5) Responsive Website Design help you to increase your business
Hopefully above information helps you to make a decision on whether or not to upgrade your website to include a responsive website design. Still unsure whether or not your business needs a website with responsive website design? Call iVory Responsive Website Design Agency in Ahmedabad